To support Nexthink Manage Services, we are looking for a Manage Service Consultant who can provide remote managed services activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to work with set of Service Delivery Managers to provide analysis for customer’s dataset and provide recommendations as well as maintain application operations. The role is expected to work collaboratively with SDMs, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Being able to analyze and benchmark customer’s data-set to drive insights for ongoing operations
- Experience on end user computing common issues and proper ways to solve it for enterprises
- Maintain Nexthink healthy operations in terms of product upgrades and healthy consoles
- Analysis customer needs, goals, strategic plans and constraint in order to advice the best possible use of Nexthink
- Provide actionable insights to customers and automation opportunities
- Being part of customer’s internal process
- Support customers’ initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Ability to build content based on customers’ requirements and collaborate with specialized team for advanced content build
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing solutions and internal processes;
- Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- This position requires 10% travel to headquarter for training purposes
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics & automation
- History of data analysis and drive to actionable insights and automation
- Experience over transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing
- Someone who can collaborate to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.