Provide efficient support for the customers, the Sales Department and the Finance Department, providing the best service in order to ensure product availability and technical advice.
Performing administrative tasks in accordance with internal guidelines of the Company, while ensuring compliance processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answer all incoming phone calls, giving technical information and / or placing orders into the computer system in order to meet the customer’s expectations.
2.Respond to customer requests and resolve their issues by providing them with product and service information and serving as liaison between the customer and various departments in order to meet the customer’s demands.
3. Enter all orders and warranty data into the systems, control stock and back orders and follow up on delivery. Process returned items in order to ensure the clients receive the needed items on time and ensure all processes meet the company’s policies.
4. Set up new accounts, maintain records, and perform related administrative duties to ensure that all data is accurate.
5. Coordinate the set up of consignment stocks and maintenance of it in order to ensure a high-quality service.
6. In the countries using Navision (Benelux), research billing issues and misapplied payments, settle invoices against payments and credit notes, create credit notes and invoices and solve all general financial issues for clients in order to help the finance department.
Education / Experience Requirements
Secondary education 2 years working experience in a high-end Customer Service role
Experience in working with operative systems
Some knowledge of the dental industry is a plus
Customer Service Oriented
Native german speaker, english is a plus
General financial knowledge is a plus, in the countries using Navision (Nordic, Benelux)
Zimmer Biomet offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast growing international business. We offer a competitive remuneration package.