Are you multilingual, a natural problem solver, and looking for your first professional opportunity? Would you like to help air passengers all around the world with their delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights? Then join our global Operations Team (25 nationalities and counting) as a Junior Specialist in Customer Support. With us, you can make a difference for air travellers everywhere while being supported by our innovative, proprietary Artificial Intelligence technology.
Please submit your application in English.
In detail, you will:
- Support customers at every stage of our claim handling process during the evening and night shifts: assess claims, assist with queries, and provide straightforward, friendly communication via email, phone, chat, and social media channels.
- Use your legal knowledge (we provide you with relevant training) to advise and help air travellers.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
What impact do you want to make?
At AirHelp, you will make a difference working with the world's largest organisation specialising in air passenger rights. We educate travellers around the world and help them get the compensation they deserve. We're a global, diverse team, that helps make air travel better for all. We are proud of our high customer satisfaction levels (check our TrustPilot ratings).
What you bring with you:
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written (min. C1). Fluency in other languages will be a great asset.
- You want to work the evening shift on weeknights and on the weekends.
- You’re eager to learn lots of new things, both about the airline industry and customer service.
- You genuinely enjoy helping people and are willing to go the extra mile for them.
- You know how to find the right balance between great communication and getting things done.
- You’re good at following procedures and have an eye for detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a person interested in working (part-time or full-time) in the evenings during the workdays and weekends (16.00-24.00 and 24.00 - 08.00).
Please note that during the first month, for training and onboarding purposes, you’ll work only Mo-Fri, 08.00 - 16.00.
Perks and benefits:
- Internal training programs and knowledge-sharing events.
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp's services.
- Personalized progression plan.
- Language classes.
- MacBook Air
- Events and parties
AirHelp is, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All of our offices are wheelchair accessible. We welcome applicants who have special needs and are happy to adjust our interview process to accommodate them.
We invite refugees and displaced people to join our team, please submit your application in English and we look forward to hearing from you.
Powered by JazzHR