Come and be part of our professional, collaborative, international and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference.
As a marketing technologist you will be helping our clients with their real-time decisioning projects. You will be analysing campaign briefs and implementing and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns using tools like Chordiant or Pega Marketing.
You need to have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and marketing needs and need to fully understand their data model. After fully understanding the campaign brief, you will be building target audiences, decisioning strategies, using contact strategies, segmentation and predictive and/or adaptive models. You will be scheduling campaigns and monitoring the results.
Full training on all software relevant to your assignments will be provided.
Life as a Marketing Technologist at Merkle
- We are the largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pegasystems.
- You will be part of the rapidly growing Merkle Decisioning Practice, a great opportunity to work with multitude of clients across EMEA regions, on both on and off-site.
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on Merkle Decisioning Practice as well as our market-leading clients.
- Regular, personal interaction with the Merkle Decisioning leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
- Opportunity for accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business.
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Logical thinker and problem solver.
- Willing to travel occasionally to clients within Europe.
- Experience using Decisioning software (such as Pega/Chordiant) or campaign management applications (such as IBM Unica/Teradata Aprimo/Adobe Campaign) would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in a programming language would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience with SQL.
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and databases.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Lynda.com and Skillsoft).
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.