- You will execute cross-product and cross-functional product strategy and develop business cases for new or existing products and localizations;
- You will contribute to the functional product roadmap within your domain and help identify and recommend buy, partner and build alternatives;
- You act as a customer during the development phase to make sure that product solutions meet customer’s needs and want and meets the business/market requirements.
- You will work on an agile environment and you will assist scrum teams with your knowledge and experience in software design, as in data modelling;
- You translate market requirements and business cases into solid design specifications and assists both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with understanding those requirements;
- You will create user stories and detailed business requirements documentation, in which you can and will prioritize
- You plan and create pre-sales material and demo-systems, working closely with Product Marketing;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or experience on software sector;
- 3 years of experience in a similar position in a relevant field;
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning and Procurement are welcomed;
- Your knowledge and engaging manner makes it easy for you to get business benefits across to consultants and customers;
- You have a commercial mindset;
- You have a strong analytical mind and a good understanding and know how of product marketing, product management and/or software development and services related to business software;
- Your English is fluent
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.