This role will be focused on working with marketing, product, operations, and finance teams to grow Verse´s user acquisition efforts and increase retention. The ideal candidate is self-driven and will leverage superb technical, communication, and problem-solving skills to drive analytically sound recommendations to efficiently drive growth. This role will challenge you to think strategically and contribute to high-level discussions across the organization.
- Partner with growth, operations, engineers, and strategy leaders while ensuring the right questions are being asked, solicit feedback, and iterate until you reach meaningful conclusions backed by solid analyses
- Lead BI efforts to provide KPI insights, create and maintain monitoring tools
- Produce deep-dive analysis to optimize growth initiatives and user retention
- Proactively investigate visible data patterns
- Use SQL on a daily basis to develop data pipelines, write complex queries (Python a plus), and perform analyses to support department managers’ inquiries
- Define KPIs and build self-serve data visualization dashboards to monitor performance
- Ensure data quality while always promoting a data-driven culture across the organization
- Manage our data visualization tool Looker
- Work on data modelling and Explores design in LookML language
- Integrate third-party data sources
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of analytics experience or equivalent
- Fluency with data, analytics and visualization technologies
- Expertise in SQL and Looker (Explores, PDTs, NTDs and Modelling)
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Experience leading projects that depend on the contributions of others in multiple disciplines
- Understanding of marketing: lifecycle attribution frameworks, retention, and LTV
- Familiarity with data warehouse development and best practices
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Proactivity, ownership, and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Verse treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, political ideas, ethnicity, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, social status, union states, kinship status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding local guidelines and applicable regulations.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your request and information as confidentially as possible in accordance with our privacy policies and applicable requirements. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.