Do you love to read? Are you an author that wants to share your story?
The Kindle Store & Content team might be the right place for you.
The Kindle team is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead high-impact Kindle releases that improve reading for millions of Kindle customers.
The TPM role requires excellent leadership skills, strong technical expertise and hands-on project management skills. The right candidate will be adept at writing technical specifications, owning program schedules from design to release, partnering effectively with other teams within and outside of Amazon, and managing client launches.
The TPM will also be responsible for setting program standards and expectations as well as leading and mentoring other TPMs.
You will have the opportunity to impact customers worldwide by working with development teams across the Kindle team globally.
The ideal candidate is equally comfortable digging into business requirements and product planning as well as drilling into technical architecture and design.
The Kindle Store / Content TPM will be responsible for improving the discoverability, personalization, purchase, and reading experience of content that is delivered to Kindle devices, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices as well as ensuring a great web experience across all browser platforms.
As a TPM on the Kindle Store team, you will working to provide a great customer experience for tens of millions of Kindle customers, in dozens of countries across the globe.
You will be working with an international team that provides the full customer experience for discovering books and authors, providing a seamless shopping experience, ensuring that we deliver on our promise of providing great books to customers within 60 seconds, on any device, no matter where they are in the world.
Some of the projects that you can expect to work on within this team are :
1. Delivering the Kindle shopping and reading experience to new customers in new languages and new geographies.
2. Contributing to the growth of our Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading subscription products in new marketplaces and new business models.
3. Leveraging our new payments and store services to make them available for other Amazon partners to grow their businesses.
4. Expanding the functionality of the Kindle Store and providing new capabilities that our customers love.
5. Helping customers everywhere find great new books, magazines, and articles that they love to read.
6. Delivering and optimizing high-scale digital systems and services that support millions of loyal Amazon customers and billions of transactions.