The company: our customer (Jungheinrich) is a German multinational corporation that operates all over the world for more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers in the Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization.
Description of the position:
To foster our growth at our research and development site in the city centre of Madrid, we are seeking a passionate Identity and Access Management Developer and Administrator on professional level to join our IT team in a permanent, full-time position.
Organizational position: Reporting to the Team Leader of Identity Management (located in Hamburg).
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Help us to set up a new identity and access management (IAM) system.
- Help us to optimally support existing processes with IAM.
- Work on projects and successively roll out new IAM processes worldwide.
- Support us in managing our IAM system One Identity Manager.
- Implement functional requirements technically in our IAM system.
- Support and train colleagues from the Jungheinrich organization in the new environment.
- Solve tickets in the second level during office hours.
- Document processes and create training materials.
- More than 3-4 years of experience in Development and Administration of an IAM system, ideally the One Identity Manager, otherwise Omada, Sailpoint...
- You have knowledge of user and authorizations management in a hybrid IT landscape with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and ideally in SAP environments.
- You have sound development skills in Powershell and MS SQL.
- You like to design new processes with optimal IT-technical support.
- You have already worked on similar projects.
Additional valuable skills:
- Knowledge of development with modern web technologies (AngularJS, Bootstrap) is a plus.
- Knowledge about .net development would be also valuable.
- Valuemation ITSM tool experience usage valuable.
- You have very good communication skills.
- You are an absolute team player.
- You have a confident command of spoken and written English.
- German language skills would be helpful.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Education and Training:
- University Degree/Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Maths or similar.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- German: Valuable for the position, but not required at all.
Job location: Madrid, European nationality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a prerequisite.
Expected travel: Very limited, just a 2-3 days trip once or twice a year, only during the weekdays, to the global headquarters in Hamburg (Germany) for teaming and alignment.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home (2-3 days per week after Covid situation).
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject: ‘IAM developer (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Powered by JazzHR