- Continuous scientific update of the Derma & BIO-Derma therapeutics areas to support Sales Reps and respond to the demands of HCP’s.
- Know and communicate the results of the clinical trials of interest to Derma & BIO-Derma areas, providing updates to the sales team and Stakeholders (including KOL's) and when necessary, providing them with documentation and presentations for scientific sessions.
- Build, develop and maintain a good relationship with the KOLs in the assigned area by providing them with scientific information that is correct and consistent with the Derma & BIO-Derma areas of LEO Pharma.
- Align scientific activity with the Sales Area Manager according to the needs of the territorial area.
- Facilitate the exchange of scientific information. You will need to decide what clinical evidence to present at meetings with healthcare professionals that will help you expand your knowledge and expand your support for the therapeutic use of LEO products.
- Knowledge of the safety of our products and ability to answer questions about their potential use outside the technical file informing the KOLs of the current clinical evidence.
- Develop research proposals initiated by researchers in their territory (ISS), once they are evaluated by the Scientific Affairs Director.
- Promote publications, presentations at regional and national congresses with our products.
- Collaborate in the functions of Medical Information providing scientific literature to Sales Reps and HCP’s who request it.
- Prepare and provide medical training of the assigned products together with the Medical Advisors implementing medical-marketing strategies with a clear scientific approach and supporting marketing in the materials review.
- Collaborate in the studies that Scientific Affairs carries out. Support in achieving inclusion of patients to the researchers involved in them and identify potential new investigators.
- Know and ensure the application of the current legislation and the policies and procedures of the group in his area of application.
- University Degree in Health Sciences.
- PhD, desirable.
- Experience as a MSL or in a similar position (minimum 3 years).
- Solid experience in the pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of the health system.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of IT at the user level.
- Knowledge in search of bibliographies.
- Knowledge in regulation of advertising medicines human use.
Reportar esta oferta
Añadir a favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación