Reasons to Join us …
If you are looking to experience real business at a multinational company, this is your chance for being part in the world’s third largest communications group and increase your skills and knowledge improving your understanding of the advertising agencies sector. Our internship program includes industry related training, development and mentorship from our team.
- Real world experience in the on-going projects with top brands and clients.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of Media & Communications.
- Be part of a dynamic hard working team and let us to take care of you at the same time.
- Duration: 3 - 6 months.
- Schedule: 5 hours per day.
- Part-time and non remunerated internship.
• Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
• Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.