Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party” in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 550 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity, and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
About the role
- You will manage the activation of customer data to develop and execute an end-to-end CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (with specific focus on email, push notifications and in app messages).
- You will continuously refine our multi-channel comms and develop retention strategies to deliver an outstanding customer experience, applying best practices and being up-to-date with the CRM state of art.
- You will support the CRM Manager to define the customer lifecycle and help define the contact strategies across all customer touch-points as well as define key client segments for improved targeting and CRM program effectiveness.
- You will ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics that are tracked and analysed: all activity should be insight driven and measurable. You will be owner of the weekly/monthly reporting and ad hoc deep dives.
- You have 2-3 years minimum experience working in Digital Marketing and CRM, mobile and web environments.
- You have experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have experience with ESPs (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, etc).
- Proficient in HTML
- Good copywriting skills.
- Having experience in SQL is desirable.
- Proficient in Excel.
- You are able to develop & optimise CRM flows to drive revenue.
- You know how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing insights.
- You are commercially savvy, analytical and data-driven.
- You have experience in A/B testing and dynamic templates.
- You are an organized, responsible and proactive person.
- You have the ability to optimize, prioritize and organize your time.
- You have the ability to carry out a high pace of work.
- You are able to communicate in English in a fluent way.
- You know how to potentiate the team-work and keep everyone in the team motivated.
- You consider yourself a versatile person, with the ability to execute a project from the initial phase to the final execution.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Powered by JazzHR