CooperVision®, Inc., a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE : COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses.
The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics.
and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available.Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, thereby creating real advantages for customers and wearers.
From our extensive network of facilities in 12 countries across five continents, CooperVision distributes high-quality lenses virtually everywhere contact lenses are worn.
The MiSight PS Specialist works closely with field sales and professional services to maximize MiSight opportunities through education, advising, relationships, marketing and sales support to grow the MiSight treatment.
In addition to the above duties, the MiSight PS Specialist demonstrates an expert level of customer relationship management, business development, CooperVision product and sales understanding, strategic planning and coordination between his / her accounts and CooperVision.
This position requires "expert" level sales and communication skills to develop new customers in office myopia management system.
This role is brought into the customer relationship by the designated CVI account sales rep for the specific purpose of building a myopia management system driven by MiSight in that office, which encompasses all aspects of MiSight success including establishing an in practice myopia management business model, optimizing targeted and patient engagement, patient education, consultation and follow up, to ensure successful treatment over the years of use.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSWorks in close partnership with the core CooperVision sales reps on assigned accounts to ensure a seamless and connected experience for the customer that is best in class.
1. Is well read and has a thorough understanding of myopia management in the practice, the competitive set and the myopia management market.
2. Is the primary and lead contact for assigned customers in their implementation of a MiSight myopia management system.3.
Demonstrates exceptional selling skills; business acumen, presentation and communication skills, to influences the in-office process for optimum MiSight success.
4. Clear, consistent utilization and flawless execution of each component of the CVI myopia management treatment program.
5. Complete understanding of myopia management landscape, including competitors and demonstrates at expert level positioning our treatment program against the competition.
6. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to best serve the customer and CooperVision interests.7. Customer Interaction : 1.
Fully understands each customer's business and completes in-depth business review with customers to best assess how to implement a MiSight treatment program.
2. Develops and leads MiSight business opportunities and implements plans and solutions to gain share and Is responsible for developing specific plans of action for each assigned account3.
Develops and manages MiSight marketing programs with customers resulting in documented success and positive return on investment4.
Utilizes the full portfolio of CooperVision value add services to support MiSight to gain and retain the business8. Is well versed and familiar with CooperVision customer agreements and policies regarding the MiSight treatment process and requirements.
9. Interprets clinical studies and market data to add credibility, overcome objectives and influence the sales process in a compelling manner.
10. Builds, maintains, and leads strong relationships with other members of the sales team, sales support and commercial management teams to gain their support in executing customer objectives.
influences sales process at expert level* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills* Excellent organizational skills* Enthusiastic, engaged and supportive of all company initiatives* Strong personal presence, networking and communication skills* High energy self-starter as well as strong cross-functional team worker* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Fluent in English / EDUCATION / 11. Bachelor's Optometry degree required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
12. Consideration given to candidates with strong sales experience and track record of results. / EXPERIENCE / / * / / / / / Optical industry experience preferred13.
Minimum three-year role in a customer facing position14. Has demonstrated a leadership role in prior positions15. Demonstrated skills in customer business development and plan implementation16.
17.18.19. Job : Marketing Organization : Marketing Title : *MiSight Management Specialist - Barcelona Location : *Spain-Madrid Requisition ID : *MAD0109*