Working as a core member of our global IT team, the Workplace Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing IT Workplace projects. SGS is a cloud-based company and you will have the opportunity to develop solutions with technology such as Microsoft EMS and InTune. Your success in this role will empower SGS's global workforce to work collaboratively and securely anywhere.
- Apply advanced technical skills and knowledge to help design architecture and implement appropriate device management solutions;
- Work in partnership with other infra teams such as IT Security and Network on development and implementation projects;
- Serve as the internal Tier 3 support and escalation contact on advanced level of investigation and troubleshooting for device management related incidents;
- Coordinate testing activity with our Shared Service Center located in Manila;
- Manage standard and non-standard change requests;
- Manage the relationship between SGS and our external service providers;
- Bring knowledge to SGS of some of the following Microsoft technologies: System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Intune, Citrix Virtual Desktop, Windows 7 and 10 workstations, Windows Server 2008R2 and earlier, Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Azure AD (AAD), and Group Policy (GPO), Office365 and MS EMS.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in operating SCCM for OS and application maintenance;
- At least 1 year practical experience in operating Intune for mobile device MDM and MAM;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Office365 and Microsoft Windows Server;
- Knowledge of Azure AD and PowerShell scripting or a desire to learn them;
- Familiarity with device management life cycle processes.
- Fluent in English.
This position will be based at our IT hub in Madrid.