If you like challenges and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with great talented people this is your opportunity. At Entravision Interactive we are looking for a bright technical leader with experience developing high-performance web applications running on top of the most advanced and sophisticated AWS services.
In this position, you will be leading all the major architectural and development decisions we make on the core of our internal financial web components. You will be responsible for leading a small technical team to design, develop and maintain one of the largest and most important components of the company. You will be also responsible for helping the recruitment team to find and hire the most talented engineers to be part of your team.
Minimum technical skills:
- Proficiency in building high-performance server-side applications / APIs
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PHP
- 3+ years of relevant experience in NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience working with Laravel framework
- 2+ years of experience working with Angular framework (any version).
- Experience managing architectures within AWS ( EC2, Load Balancers, RDS, Elasticache, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudSearch, S3, CodeDeploy, etc. )
- Knowledgeable about web protocol, application servers, and web servers
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with automated tests
- Used to Linux environments
- Proficiency in Git
- Able to write clear high-quality, standardized and usable code
- Capacity to recognize optimizable code
Desirable technical skills:
- Used to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Codeship, etc.
- Experience with performance and benchmark tests
- Experience designing and developing end-to-end and integration tests for web applications.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand business requirements coming from non-technical people
- Ability to lead a small engineering team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and a sense of accountability
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company
- Structured and analytical
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task in a results-oriented business environment
- Comfortable balancing trade-offs between technical, analytical, and product needs
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary, flexible working hours, exceptional work environment with friendly peeps, opportunity to be part of an agile team with a strong focus on innovation and technology, team building events, continuous development of your knowledge and skills.
Powered by JazzHR