We are looking for dynamic individuals who speak fluent Spanish, to work as Game Presenters in our state of the art broadcast studios in Murcia. The chosen candidate will interact with players verbally through a Live Chat system, meanwhile carrying out all gaming operations.
- Host/present Live Roulette and a number of different casino games to the camera for live players
- Carry out all gaming operations, including table administration, the gaming process and computer monitor administration
- Interact with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game in English language
- Work with and relay information to the Live Support Team regarding any operator, system or chat malfunction
- Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills
- Work flexi time
- Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
- Fluent in Spanish language
- Good knowledge of English language considered an advantage
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Outgoing, dynamic individuals
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the casino industry would be desirable but is by no means essential. Full training will be provided.
- Good computer skills.
- Educated to secondary school level.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system
- Flexible shifts
- Comprehensive training
- Taxi service
- Subsidized health insurance
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Dynamic working environment
- Uniform provided