We are in the process of revamping our Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and this is an opportunity to join a global company and add value to a high impact IT project. You will use your ETL skills to develop interfaces between our LIMS application and laboratory instruments using Talent ETL.
- Translate business and IT specifications into detailed design, source code, unit tests and system tests;
- Ensure the quality of the development by implementing best practices and good design;
- Document the code and features appropriately to facilitate maintenance and knowledge transfer;
- Create the appropriate ETL processes required by the application;
- Help on the development of business reports;
- Assist other developers in creating the appropriate DB views / SQL statements that may be required by the applications or reporting tools;
- Provide technical support to other team members when required.
- High Level Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject;
- Experience in working with a LIMS system (Labantage is a real plus) desirable;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing ETL processes;
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries and database scripting (MS SQL) and Talent ETL essential;
- Experience of working in Azure Cloud environments, designing database models and working with Jasper Reports beneficial;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and GIT is beneficial;
- Strong understanding of the Application Lifecycle Management;
- Fluent in English.
The position will be based at our Madrid office.