Our customer is a Swiss/German multinational company that operates all over the world for more than 150 years and is one of the leading providers of innovative security and access control solutions for selected segments of the fast-growing security industry. More than 16,000 employees and around 2.000 M€ revenue. This company maintains its worldwide technology leadership by constantly investing in innovation and product development. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organisation.
Description of the position:
• We are looking for an Identity & Access Management Engineer to develop, deploy and maintain our Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. In addition, we want to enhance the Identity & Access Management (IAM) service with expertise and support in Microsoft Active Directory, MS ADCS Certificate Services, Azure Active Directory and Identity Management Solutions.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
• Continually develop, manage, support and enhance the Privileged Access Management platform in our global international environment.
• Identify, plan, and implement regular maintenance and performance improvements on IAM components in alignment with the service owner.
• Coordinate and lead technical implementation activities including concept work, project work, and rollout.
• Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and improve service quality.
• Support the Identity & Access Management team in other topics and tools.
• Develop technical designs and technical delivery plans.
• 2+ years of experience in an infrastructure engineering role in IT security or IAM.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Hands-on experience in PAM solutions and ideally also in various IAM technologies (i.e. PAM solutions, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, etc.)
- Experience in project work, careful working methods and willingness to familiarize with new technologies.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, self-initiative and independent work, strong team and communication skills.
- Understanding of current Cybersecurity technology trends.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
• Excellent communication skills in English required.
• German knowledge beneficial, but not required.
• Willingness to travel if required.
Job location: Madrid, European nationality otherwise EU/Spain work permit required as a prerequisite. Some travel will be needed, mostly to the headquarters in Germany.
Education and Training:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Desirable to have any Security and Identity related certifications.
• English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills).
• German: Desirable but not a must.
• Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time hired directly by the client company, not subcontracted neither freelance admitted.
Salary: Depending on experience.
Powered by JazzHR