Who We Are
Taptap, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. Taptap provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 countries within Europe, Africa and North & South America. Global media agencies and brands leverage Taptap’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because Taptap brings together analytic creativity, innovation, ambitious challenges and teamwork. Our goal is to link physical and digital marketing. All of it, globally. Since our founding we take a mobile-centric approach in the development of sophisticated data-driven marketing & advertising solutions that has led us to develop the Sonata platform. As we continue to grow we constantly seek only the best non-conforming experts in digital marketing and advertising. We need initiators that welcome challenges with open arms who want to better themselves through their innate drive to improve.
You will work with the Product Marketing department to design global marketing and sales collateral for internal and external stakeholders. Examples of collateral include, but are not limited to:
- Header Images (for blog posts and social media)
- Animation (for email marketing and social media)
- Creative mockups (for a media kit for example)
- Videos (for branding or product guides)
You will work with the senior designer to make sure all materials are consistent with Taptap’s brand style and image, and the larger team to understand the content and decide how best to visualize it and through which medium. You are comfortable telling a story through design and videos.
- 0 - 2 years of experience. This is a junior position, but it is not entry level.
- Adept at visual communication for a range of content including business solutions, products and ideas, considering the medium used and distribution plan.
- Able to design with a consistent voice, fitting with the overall Taptap brand, but adjusting for the subject of the content.
- Adobe Creative Cloud/Adobe CS, especially:
- After Effects
- Microsoft Office and Google GSuite.
- Most materials end up in Google so that they can be easily shared and edited.
- Experience creating video materials, including video editing and animation tools.
- A basic or higher level of HTML.
- Print Design.
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodologies
- Familiarity with digital marketing and advertising (especially B2B)
You will be the right candidate if you are:
- Smart, fast learner and resourceful.
- Honest, open, trustworthy and a team player.
- You are used to and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- Bonus points for B2B experience.
- Obsessive attention to detail and organization.
- Interested in learning about digital marketing and managing time and projects.
- Motivated working in a fast-paced digital environment, flexible and multi-tasking.
Please include the following in your application:
What do you know about Taptap?
Give two examples of work you are proud of - one design and one video content.
- Full-time contract.
- A good environment, working with a young and motivated team.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to learn from each other.
- A flexible and solution-oriented workplace.
- The freedom to use your creative instinct.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
Powered by JazzHR