SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES :
Be an authority on Production and Trade and Logistic impacted processes;
Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation;
Document requirements and create functional specifications;
Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications;
Help business users understand the standard features of Microsoft AX and model the business requirements within the capabilities of AX 2013 R3;
POSITION & OBJECTIVES :
1. In-depth knowledge on the Production and Trade & Logistics modules in AX 2012 R3 to help our Organization achieve the defined business goals and recommend solutions that are aligned with the strategical objectives;
2. Analyze the existing processes, current systems, and highlight areas of improvement and define to-be processes in the scope of the AX 2012 R3 implementation;
3. Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation;
4. Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions;
5. Document process diagrams, requirements, and create functional specifications;
6. Analyze and decompose complex requirements;
7. Enhance opportunities by identifying new processes / functions to be configured / developed / implemented;
8. Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications;
9. Facilitate change and configuration management;
10. Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions;
11. Verify the functionality of the endproduct according to the requirements specifications;
12. Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents, and other functional and technical documentation.
Type and duration of previous experience :
Minimum 9 years professional experience in overall IT industry in IT systems design, development, deployment and support;
At least 6 plus years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX with Production and Trade and Logistics modules;
International work experience is a highly appreciated plus.
Specific skills required :
High level of English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
Working knowledge of data process modeling tools;
Communicate in a clear and efficient way, with good presentations skills.
Thorough knowledge on AX 2012 for :
Sales and marketing;
Production order and scheduling including BOM, production Route, work orders, etc.;
Personal Qualities :
Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude;
Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential;
Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization, with capability to influence decisions and lead others to achieve results;
Proven ability to solve complex business problems using analytical reasoning;
Elicitation and comprehension skills;
Ability to work in a complex international environment;
Responsive problem solver and proactive to take actions;
Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities;
Demonstrated positive attitude, self-motivated, team player.
Bachelor’s in business administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems : or any other equivalent degree or experience.
Immediate incorporation into a multinational group with strong growth.
Good work environment, career plan, etc ...
Salary : Negotiable individually according to value and experience provided.
Hours : From 8 : 00 to 17 : 30 (Monday to Thursday) and From 8 : 00 to 14 : 15 (Friday).