ARGHOS is well-known in the market for taking on projects with the greatest design responsibility and complexity, and engineering in complex projects from conceptual and preliminary product definition through Detail Design Phases till Test Engineering and certification of aerostructures and systems.
ARGHOS is looking for engineers with experience in stress analysis of aeronautical structures for our offices worldwide. In Spain : Madrid, Derio and Vitoria.
We welcome and promote Full geographical availability.
English level B2
Education : Master's degree or bachelor in Aeronautical, Industrial, Mechanical or Naval engineering.
Functions description :
1. Stress team leader
2. Technical discussions with customers
3. Participate in the preliminary design and analysis of metallic and composite aeronautical structures
4. Preparation of weight reduction proposals
5. Preparation of certification stress reports and tests plans
Proven experience in :
1. Static, fatigue and damage tolerance analysis
2. Post-buckling, dynamic and thermal calculations
3. Generation of FEM models
4. Technical documentation review and approval : stress reports and drawings
5. Stress tools : Patran, Nastran, Abaqus, Hypermesh, Ansys,
6. Team member and collaborating skills