Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for Key Account Manager (business-development professionals) to join its Amazon Business Marketplace team based in Madrid, Spain.
Your role will be focused on contributing to new Key Account acquisition, who can bring their wide range of products, pricing and availability to the Amazon Business Marketplace.
You will also work with them as an account manager helping them launch and grow their business on Amazon by ensuring they optimize Amazon’s products, services, systems and tools.
You will be responsible for using feedback from Sellers to find opportunities to improve Customer experience.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Identify, prospect and recruit High potential Selling Partners to Amazon Business via phone, face-to-face meetings or email.
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a Seller pipeline to consistently meet / exceed targets.
3. Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the Amazon Platform.
4. Elaborate and deliver recommendations to help Key Accounts maximize their potential in Amazon by building strategic business development plans.
5. Enable Key Accounts to learn and master tools and systems to ensure day-to-day business autonomy on Amazon.
6. Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers.
7. Conduct regular performance reviews on KPIs to identify business opportunities.
8. Develop, lead and implement projects with national & international impact.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.