Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop reusable components with React.js
- Help and contribute to the application's architecture.
- Implement Domain Driven Design (DDD) solutions.
- Maintain and document our design system components.
- Support developers with the implementation of new components.
- Use software processes to ensure code quality.
- Creation/implementation of tools that can help frontend, UI, and UX teams workflow.
- Special focus on performance.
- Code review by Pull Request.
If you’re a team player, data-driven, and have an analytical mind, and you share and feel our company Values:
- Sharing and collaborating for the common good
- Satisfaction for our users and customers
- Integrity in everything we do
- Personal drive to achieve our dreams
- Joy in working together
- +4 years of experience
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6 / ES2015)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- WPO: Web Performance Optimization & Tools
- Git from the console
- Process Automation (NPM)
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Work with excellent professionals to solve hard technical challenges.
- Be part of a company with an excellent working environment and modern, creative offices.
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h, Friday afternoons off.
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter (34h work week).
- 23 paid vacation days a year, plus the 24th and 31st of December off.
- Medical insurance.
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
- MacBook Pro or Dell equivalent laptop + iPhone XR or Samsung S10.
- Free breakfast, coffee and fruit.
- Flexible compensation