Support the Organization, Rewards and Analytics team in the following tasks :
1. BBDD Updates : Salary Path, Promotions & progressions, Forecast, Workforce. Planning, Bonus and Annual Salary Review processes, Social Benefits (medical policies, allowances ), templates for the Balanced Scorecard etc.
2. Organization design and analysis : span of control, position analysis and levering, analysis of organizational needs, missions and responsabilities definition and organizational studies.
3. Analytics Prepare analytic reports though Excel / Power BI to analyze turnover, workforce planning needs and relevant information for the business
4. Support on the Annual Salary review and Bonus yearly processes.
5. Follow up on negotiations and renewals with employee benefits local providers.
6. Support on Global Mobility processes and improve of the existing tools and databases.ç
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS :
Business and Law.
Master in Human Resources is recommended but not mandatory
Excellent written and spoken Spanish and English.
Advanced level of Microsoft Office (specially Excel). The candidate will pass an Excel test in order to check his / her knowledge.
Valuable knowledge of analytics tools such as Power BI.
About EDPR :
Among EDPR's principles we would like to highlight diversity and inclusion as a strength in our values and practices. Reinforcing these principles has a real impact on the satisfaction of commitment, increases talent and the quality of leadership of our professionals.
To achieve all our objectives, it intends to attract, develop and retain different profiles, assuming diversity as a key factor and differentiator of fundamental innovation in our organization.
We welcome and value all people, and we are committed to the inclusion and sense of belonging of each person who is part of EDPR.
What makes us proud as an employer :
By selecting Apply above, you indicate you have read and acknowledge the EDPR Group Candidates Privacy Notice :
https : / / www.edpr.com / en / privacy-notice-candidates