The Trust & Transactions tribe will play an instrumental role in supporting marketplaces in our joint mission.
We will achieve this by working closely with marketplaces to solve their main problems within these domains. Our product portfolio consists of three strong products:
Messaging: Our in-app chat product
Serenity: Our fraud prevention application
Trust: Our product aimed at increasing the trust between buyers and sellers
We are looking for a proactive lead of Product Data Analytics to help us take Trust and Transactions to the next level. You will lead the Insights team formed of 3 data analysts responsible for:
Measuring the impact of the Trust and Transactions products
Defining experiments and analysing the results and make recommendations
Prepare analysis and reports to help the product teams prioritise improvements
Produce user and product insights to identify opportunities to increase the impact of Trust and Transactions.
Lead the insights team, coach them and help them develop their careers
Provide technical guidance to the data analysts to help them develop their analytical skills and produce sophisticated reports efficiently
Produce hands-on detailed reports to support the business
Help define complex A/B tests to prove product hypotheses
Define and implement processes and best practices that help the team scale up the quantitative insights and data analysis that they produce
Work with your product, engineering and UX colleagues to better understand how data analysis can help them be more effective in their roles
Work with Marketplaces counterparts to understand the end-to-end business impact and identify any gaps
Work with other tribes like Data and Privacy to ensure that the team needs are covered from a infrastructure and tooling perspective
Help the leadership team of Trust and Transactions make business decisions of investment and prioritisation based on data
- Be an ambassador of a data driven culture, helping non-data roles to become more self sufficient when analysing data
- Deep knowledge of statistical methods
- Advanced knowledge of Python/Scala/R
- Experience with Jupyter Notebook
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc.
- Experience with experimentation and AB testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of performance, scalability, and implementation constraints.
- You are constantly up to date with the latest data standards and practices
- Proactive and can do attitude to overcome challenges and persevere, challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvements
- You are a strong team player that believes that the success of the group brings more value than the individual success
- You are curious, proactive, and genuinely interested in helping our business partners being successful and delivering value to our end users
- Strong stakeholder management skills, used to collaborate in big and complex environments, you are empathetic, diligent and organized.
- Having great communication skills, verbal and written in English, as you will be an ambassador of our tribe and of a data driven culture
- Experience in e-commerce data analysis
- Experience in designing events and tagging for analytics
- Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
We can offer you
- Play a critical part in defining the marketplace products of tomorrow.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
- Working together with a diverse, international, and highly qualified team at Adevinta.
- Friendly company culture where we encourage ourselves and others to try new things, learn and succeed.
- Regular learning and training opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
With over 250 million monthly active users under our belt, global teams and local expertise, we've got a winning combination, so why not take the first step and apply now!