Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
- Analyze backlinks profiles of our websites ecosystem to maintain a healthy profile
- Detect toxic backlinks and manage disavow actions to guarantee a healthy backlink profile
- Detect sites with topics related to our sites to try to achieve backlinks and build a healthy robust backlink profile.
- Manage the creation of Wikipedia pages regarding our SMN and FEVER marketplace entities to create more relevance entity for Google and creating more brand awareness
- Do markets and competitor analysis to understand and detect business opportunities.
- Create synergies and working hand with hand with our PR & communication department
- Work hand with hand with affiliates department giving SEO insights regarding possible media agreements, minimizing SEO penalty risks and taking advantage of any affiliate opportunity
- Define the minimum requisition when we are launching new events regarding links achievement.
- Create synergies with the social media department to grant the best approach and optimize SEO best practices in terms of linking.
- Proven experience in SEO Off Page role (at least 3 years)
- Proactive and independent profile capable of self-management
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO good practices, specially in terms of linking to avoid possible penalties.
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog..etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Experience in detecting conversational trends through Google Trends, Hot trends, Crowdtangle, Twitter...etc
- Strong personal ownership, high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Jira or other
- Experience working on CRO and UX
- Strong Technical Skills (Crawling, Indexing, Structure data, Core web vitals, HTML, CSS, CDN performance, APIs Automatition…)
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Powered by JazzHR