Dear Revenue Systems Administrator, welcome to our mission.
Who are we?
We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics; and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace which is trusted by over 80m patients, monthly.
We keep it simple, and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all whilst we cover the administration, so they don’t have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place, and that your talent is aligned with what you believe in. What’s more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. Defining goals, and as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment, since we are encouraged to not be afraid to fail.
What will you do with us?
Shape and administer business software tech stack used in Docplanner (CRMs - Hubspot, Salesforce, payments providers, ERP and some supportive tools like Zapier, TypeForm, etc).
Help our internal, and operational teams to find new solutions to supply their needs and evaluate its easiness to integrate with existing processes and infrastructure.
Coordinate different departments` needs to assure we do not purchase or keep redundant software.
Define onboarding and off-boarding processes for joiners and leavers and align them with general on/off-boarding processes within the organization.
Work on software costs optimization out of our existing tools.
Standardize tools used by different markets.
Prepare training materials and take care of the local implementation of tools.
Define and maintain optimal data flow between applications.
Support our finance department on allocating software costs in the budget.
Who You Are
You have an entrepreneurial and growth mindset - you must be comfortable thriving in ambiguity and getting the work done.
A big picture problem-solver, ready to build out a sophisticated strategy and see it through.
You have experience in growth environments and B2C products.
You are results-oriented, and find feasible ways to validate big and novel ideas.
You love learning and building new products!
You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context.
You have technical skills and you are familiar with API communication.
You have experience with CRMs and other SaaS solutions used by operational teams.
It would be great if you have experience with solutions like Hubspot, SalesForce, Talkdesk (or other VOIP solutions), Gainsight, Adyen, Stripe, REST Apis.
You will get in return:
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills between €44,000 and €60,000 euros. The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide, together, what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you
- Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with hubs in Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome
- Flexible working hours (like, for real), plus Summer intensive schedule during every day of July and August
- Private healthcare plan with adeslas for you, and subsidized for your family (medical and dental), plus employee access to Docplanner Care, our premium patients portal
- 23 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy so you don’t have to!)
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in partnership for you and your family with Andjoy
- Flexible remuneration and benefits system via Flexoh which includes: restaurant card, transportation card, kindergarten and training tax savings
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development
If you are applying for one of our positions outside of our office locations and wish to work remotely within your permanent residence CET +/- 2, you will be hired via our Global Employer, Remote.com. Remote.com works with local benefits providers to build our packages; but you can expect the same salary range and majority of benefits that we have in Spain, Poland, and Italy, plus a budget for travel and integration
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Your buddy for this Recruitment Process will be Jally Raekelboom.