Who we are:
Allot is an industry leader in network security and visibility. A global growing company in cyber-security with a strong Tier1 customer base. We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed. We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference. This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally
What we’re looking for:
Talented Cybersecurity Data Scientist to incorporate our cybersecurity group.
What you’ll do:
- Research and implement an identification/detection algorithms/signatures for encrypted traffic.
- Develop innovative models to improve the cybersecurity solutions of Allot products.
- Develop automation scripts and tools to aid in research and analysis tasks.
What you should have:
- Solid competency in statistics, working knowledge of data mining algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, regression, and neural networks
- A motivated and creative problem solver, self-learning & results oriented.
- Experience with APIs, framework for Neuronal Network (TensorFlow, Torch)
- Good understanding of network architecture and protocols (e.g. SSL, HTTP).
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to C/C++ and Python.
- Fluent level of English
- Master or Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or related technical field.
- 3-5 years of work in Artificial Intelligence, Graph Theory, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, or Data Mining.