A&C SaaS Leader, Southern Europe
An exciting opportunity exists to lead a Regional Team within Oracle Alliances & Channels organisation in charge of SaaS Partners. To support SaaS hyper-growth, Oracle has built a world-class Alliances Program for its SaaS Partners - the Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) Program - to select the best SaaS Implementation Partners – Global System Integrators or Specialised Integrators – which are covered for SaaS business by the Cloud Excellence Partner Managers.The Regional Director SaaS Partners is managing a Team of Cloud Excellence Partner Managers in a given Region. In this role, you will guide your Team to act as a strategic advisor dedicated to our Partners working across SaaS pillars, ensuring customers achieve successful business results for our SaaS solutions through Partners and realise the full value of their investment with Oracle.Strong alliances with global and regional systems integrators and specialised partners are a vital element of our SaaS strategy and are essential for helping us deliver value and customer success to our mutual clients.As such, we have, in charge of our SaaS Partners Teams in all EMEA Regions, a Management Team of Regional Directors SaaS Partners.
What is your role? Your role is to lead your Regional Cloud Excellence Partner Managers Team in building the most skilled and experienced partner ecosystem that allow Oracle’s customer to be successful, innovate and achieve their business objectives.
In this role, you will collaborate with all organisations (sales, marketing, consulting, customer success…) to offer the best experience to our Partners to help them to grow and accelerate Oracle’s customers’ transition to the Cloud.
An extremely close working relationship with the sales organisation built on trust, experience and value creation will be essential to ensure the success of this role.
Which are the key actions expected from you? • Drive Partner segmentation and Selection at Cluster / Country level.
• Drive sales engagement with the sales organisation.
• Innovate in dealing with Partners
• Build give & gets Partner Business Plan
• Attract and develop the best talent and diverse people to make the A&C SaaS team the best place to work at Oracle
Which are the 3 main missions assigned to you and your Team?
1. Accelerate and Win more business with your Regional Partners Ecosystem in close collaboration with Sales Teams:
• Engage with top C-Level Exec’s in partner organisations and support your Team to act as an advisor to help accelerate their transition to the cloud and provide ongoing coaching for their successful transformation.
• Drive all Partner key SaaS activities and alignment in your Region.
• Closely align with Oracle Sales VPs and Directors to develop successful development strategies and make sure the right governances are in place to ensure CEI Partners are attached to the opportunities early in the Sales Cycle.
• Set objectives and manage your Team and Partner Ecosystem with a variety of meetings, KPI’s, quarterly business reviews.
• Bring Market and Product knowledge to your Team and Partners, and be accountable to display a compelling Oracle Cloud competitive positioning to your Regional Partners Top Executives.
• Share pro-actively best practices within your Team in order to strengthen their capabilities to impact business.
• Contribute as a Wester Europe champion within Transverse Missions (i.e. CX, OMC, ERP, EPM, SCM, HCM, Public Sector, OD) to animate the Pillar Ecosystems, align A&C with the various Sales organizations and set a governance with WE Sales Leaders to monitor capacity versus demand and ensure high pipeline allocation to CEI Partners.
2. Manage your Implementation & Adoption Regional pipeline in close collaboration with Customer Success Managers (CSM) Management Team:
• Drive your Team to enable Partner organizations and engage effectively by ensuring that they have capacity and capability to work with Oracle to deliver successful SaaS projects to our prospects.
• Monitor joint business plans and ensure that your Regional Partners meet CEI Program criteria by having the correct product certifications, contractual agreements and skills capability to implement successfully, ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• Drive Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) Program enrollment, partner education, training, sales enablement, and joint solution programs in your Region.
• Ensure process consistency, drive your Team and Partners to produce high quality adoption plan and ensure excellence in project implementation.
• Work collaboratively across internal LOB’s (CSM, Consulting, Pre-Sales and Sales) to ensure successful partner implementations and customer advocacy.
• Evaluate and mitigate the risk when non CEI Partners are attached to opportunities in your Regional pipeline.
• Continuously monitor partner CEI Implementer Compliance and Performance, including Quarterly reviews with Partners Executives.
• Monitor a Performance Improvement Plans with Partners who consistently does not fulfil the CEI criteria.
3. Celebrate and communicate around successful projects to drive Customer Advocacy
• Set and monitor Go Lives targets with your Regional Team.
• Celebrate and communicate Partner Wins and successful Go Lives in your Region.
• Ensure your Team create and communicate reference customers for partner business with a particular focus on customers’ testimonials in order to spread customers’ voice in the Market about successful Oracle Cloud projects and to help developing the Client Referral program.
• Collaborate with Oracle’s Marketing team on Market & internal awareness of successful case studies to develop customer advocacy.
• Be very visible, articulate and compelling on Social Networks like Twitter and LinkedIn and use these channels to communicate strongly on Partners references and Customer successes.
What skills and experience will you bring? It will be essential that you can demonstrate a very strong leadership as well as a deep experience of working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment and remain agile but at all times focused to achieve your goals.
This experience would ideally have come from being in a previous Sales Senior Management or Business Development & Alliances Executive at a major SaaS Solutions Provider.This success will have required that you have outstanding communication skills, are highly organised, a proven networker and demonstrate a very strong level of drive with an entrepreneurial spirit.It will be important for the individual to be a strong team leader who is 100% accountable for the results across his or her territory and for his or her teams’ performance.Creativity and ability to contribute to the future of the A&C SaaS model.
Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including trusted relationship at VP+ level (internal / external) as well as capable to be seen as a trusted advisor by our Partner Ecosystem.High ability to make decisions and be accountable for it.Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clientsMasters degree or equivalent experience in business, computer science or related field.Fluency in spoken and Written English
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).