FAR Government, Inc. (FARGOV) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people
Job Title: Medical Clerk
Location: Naval Hospital Rota, Spain, Official Referral Office
Schedule: Full Time (7:30AM – 4:30PM)
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Possess or able to obtain a CONFIDENTIAL Clearance.
- Locally available for at least two years.
- Proficiency with database inputs, queries, searches and reports.
- Demonstrated fluency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be a US Citizen only.
- Possess access to Naval Station Rota, Spain.
- Demonstrated ability to type 50+ words per minute.
- Fluent in the Host Nation medical language both verbally and written
- Authorized to work on NAVSTA Rota, Spain
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Powered by JazzHR