Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding.
In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
You will play a key role within the Transportation Marketing and Sales team. Reporting to the Local Product Group Manager, you will support Business results by overseeing all steps in the product, system or service life cycle including development, launch, pricing and profitability of complete Traction Chain.
1. Responsible for technical sales for Traction Chain
Workout technical proposals / offers
Design complete traction chain (configurate : converter and specify motors, transformers and minor components)
Issue technical tender documents (TecSpec, track profile calculations, clause by clause, presentations)
2. Important interface to local OEM / Operator
Build and maintain strong customer relation (regular visits)
Technical consulting / advice
3. Coordinate the local tender activity with Global Product Management, Local and Global Sales
4. Start up the sold projects within the R&D and Engineering Team (Tec Specification, PRS, Deliverables, Technical Concept) and secure a successful outcome.
5. Provide market Intelligence for the dedicated geographic area
Market and competition analysis (include market benchmarking)
Define requirement specifications : Local market & product requirement specifications.
Feedback local product requirements (special features, benefits, price) and discuss with PM to ensure competitive products
6. Provide MARCOM for the dedicated geographic area (presentations, benefits and selling arguments tuned to local aspects)
7. Collaborating with internal Marketing and Sales teams to define marketing plans, including marketing communication activities, training activities and sales initiatives.
8. Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Electrical or Electronic Engineer.
2 years of Industrial Experience in Railways, Drives or Power Electronics.
Strong interest in Markets and Customer.
Demonstrated experience in product and / or service marketing and sales strategy.
Proactive and open (engagement, commitment, responsibility).
Strong personality / Good social competence
A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer-relationship-building skills.