What you’ll be doing
Are you a natural superstar with passion and fire in your belly? Do you have grit and tenacity and are just looking for the right role to get your teeth into? Here at Snow we are recruiting for an energetic Business Development Representative fluent in Dutch to join our internationally focussed sales team based in Barcelona. Dedicated to the Benelux market and connecting with prospects at C level, you will be responsible for driving top funnel new business for the field sales team across Enterprise, Corporate, and Territory accounts.
Using your natural gift for problem solving, information gathering, and market research you will identify potential new customers and sales opportunities, as well as cross-selling and upselling on existing accounts.
- Utilising tools at your disposal to identify and target qualified leads. Finding the right person within the right business, with the right interest.
- Follow up on market leads – proactively calling, emailing and connecting with prospects to arrange sales meetings.
- Often being the first voice of Snow Software a customer will hear- you will build rapport with C-Level executives offering an engaging consultative approach to your selling.
- Work closely with the field sales team to meet and exceed metrics and targets.
- Continually develop your knowledge and skills to become subject matter experts.
More about you:
You will have passion, drive and the discipline to succeed in your DNA! You will be a pro-active self-starter with a naturally engaging demeanour and a confidence in communicating with clients at senior levels. You may currently be in a similar position in telemarketing, customer service, Inside Sales, Business Development, or even Recruitment, or alternatively be a recent graduate who is keen to start a career in technology sales.
Either way, you will be a native Dutch speaker, or have strong bilingual skills in Dutch.
At Snow we have Spirit! Snow Spirit to be exact – the values which enable us to Delivery Brilliance and be All In For The Win! At Snow we can offer you a competitive base salary with an attractive commission structure, ticket restaurant, private health insurance, free hot drinks and snacks daily, flexible working hours and great career development opportunities.
This is a permanent position within our dynamic and multicultural sales team, based in our offices in Central Barcelona (La Rambla).
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.
We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role, we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.