1. Focusing on the business of AliExpress in the Spanish market, and Italy as well. Responsible for the logistic and after-sale service experience of sellers and consumers.
2. Focusing on the user journey from pay to receive the product, including delivery time, information display, guarantee, compensation dispute, etc.
Design, develop, and optimized the process cooperated with the logistics, rule, PD, and tech team.
3. Competitor monitor and analysis, create a higher level and innovated experience solution.
4.Follow up on the performance of main operational KPIs with analysis and dashboards, working with internal teams and managing external partners, bring ideas and integrating all resources to achieve the best results.
1. 3-5 years of work experience in logistics operation in E-commerce platform.
2. Very strong numerical and analytical skills, able to interpret business results to solutions and advice.
3. Ability to think out of the box and help driving creative excellence.
4. Strong project management skills, attention to detail and communication skills
5. Thrive in fast-pace environment, energetic and adaptive to change.
6. Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels a hands-on team player
7. Fluency in English is a must, proficiency in Spanish or Mandarin is a plus
8. Experience in cross-border trading, familiar with retail and e-commerce supply chain full cycle is a plus.