In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things.
We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure.
At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The PS Implementation Engineer (L2) has the ability to make configurations, action installations and attend to break / fix events at a higher complexity level to that of the Senior Technician.
Their primary function is to ensure that client solution requirements are resolved in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
The individual functions in an environment of lower complexity to that of PS Implementation Engineers (L3).
Working at NTT
1. Act as mentor for colleagues
2. Assure quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
3. Ensure client satisfaction
4. Ensure operational hardware on client site
5. Ensure operational software on client site
6. Ensure personal growth and development
7. Own and resolve problems
8. Owns and takes responsibility for the delivery of a solution or installation
9. Pre-configure hardware before installation on client site
10. Pre-configure software before installation on client site
11. Propose planning and / or solutions for a bid
12. Provide telephonic, remote and on-site support to clients
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level :
or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment.
We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.