We are looking for Translators (full-time) to manage translations in the gaming industry. The successful candidate will be fluent in Chinese or English, with a certificate in German.
Language Pair : English-# German
The successful candidate will be :
1. Native speaker of German with excellent writing skills.
2. Fluent English (or Chinese), both written and spoken.
3. Good grasp of MS Office is mandatory.
4. At least 1 year of translation / proofreading experience in the gaming industry.
5. Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines are essential requirements.
6. A team player, who is able to produce work of a high standard on a consistent basis and has good organizational and time management skills.
7. Open-minded, willing to explore more in the gaming industry, as well as keen to learn, flexible with job content assigned by Manager.
8. Passionate gamer able to understand and discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
1. Translate or proofread by receiving tasks.
2. Communicate and coordinate with different people to achieve project targets, either internal or external resources.
3. Responsible for overall linguistic quality control of the task assigned.
4. Works with manager to track individual Translator performance.
5. Able to accept other non-translation tasks assigned by Manager, under the situation of insufficient translation workload or if the performance cannot meet the below criteria.
Performance criteria :
Quality and punctuality of delivery
Productivity and throughput
Feedback from demand-side
Meeting objectives set by Manager