The primary goal of this position is to provide general support of the Worldwide Sales Operations function, support our Management in HQ and be a reference for the other Analysts.
- Be a liaison between field sales and corporate in providing operational support; Assist, coordinate and lead in the development of responses and solutions to global sales requests. This includes but not limited to informational, content, and analytical requests.
- Develop effective communication plan and mechanisms to deliver information on performance relative to forecast and KPI
- Develop expert knowledge of in house data sources and systems, and become adept at quickly extracting and analyzing data from these sources.
- Work with key stakeholders to improve sales processes, including qualification, and opportunity management
- Be responsible to run specific projects with deadlines and results.
- A keenly developed sense of prioritization and escalation in support of field activity.
- Exhibit a keen understanding of enterprise business functions and use cases.
- Review and analyze solutions by working with Sales, Sales Management, Legal and Revenue Recognition. Solution review includes: guidance on deal structure, discounting analysis, business terms and identification of potential risks and/or opportunities that can affect performance, growth and strategic positioning within accounts.
- Become an expert on MSTR’s Salesforce.com instance to effectively support sales’ use of this essential platform
- Develop in-depth knowledge of MicroStrategy’ s licensing model, and pricing, to provide quoting support to our worldwide sales teams
- Participate, add value and coordinate in responding to requests for proposals, and information, from MicroStrategy’ s current and prospective customers.
- Provide sales system support to the global sales organization. This specifically includes quality assurance activities to ensure the accuracy of data and information located in our CRM System, Quote System, SharePoint and reports. This includes working with all members of the Sales Operations Team and Management to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Recommend and build Dashboards and Reports using MSTR tools to support our Management to monitor and take decisions about specific topics.
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Native level of French and fluent in Spanish and English
- 2 + years work experience in Sales Operations
- Exceptional attention to detail required
- Action/Sense of Urgency
- A Consistently Positive Presence
- Strong MS Excel, Word
- Experience in fast-paced, high volume environment preferred
- Experience with sales support systems (Salesforce) a plus
- Experience with MSTR Analytics or with other BI/Data Mining tools is a plus
- Sales profile
- Excellent communication skills
MicroStrategy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.