We are looking for a workmate who loves to spend time with software testing. You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a team player who is task oriented, has excellent analytical skills and a strong capacity to focus.
Netcentric is powered by an international team of skilled, social people who are all about building innovative digital marketing solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud. We are a responsive organisation that enables everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of our projects and the company through Holacracy. We focus on technology, delivering quality work and supporting our customers. If this sounds like you, we need to talk.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Document, prioritize, and resolve bugs.
- Deliver high quality projects, accurate reviews and complete reports.
- Review the specifications to find lacks of information
- Provide information to development teams to support their bugfixing
- Report to Project Manager and QA Lead
What do we require?
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of QA methodology
- Experience in functional testing
- Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
- Ability to report defects and document clearly
- Experience in using Issue & Project tracking tools (like JIRA)
- Experience within an agile environment and a multidisciplinary team
- Strong organisational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesise the results
- Team player who takes pride in their work
- Ability to work independently
- An open mind which is looking for continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm and empathy
- Good English communication skills
- Strong interest and passion in software testing
What makes us smile...
- ISTQB foundation level
- Mobile automation and Testing experience
- Experience with automation tools (like Selenium, Applitools)
- Experience with performance and security testing
- German and Spanish language skills
- Experience working with CQ/AEM/Adobe Campaigns
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Apple work equipment
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
- An office location in the bustling district 22@
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization