Systems Administrator candidates will demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, work independently, assess incidents/requests, and apply the correct level of urgency to achieve a mutually accepted solution, all while providing exemplary customer service in support of Merkle’s technology vision. The Tech Analyst will be assisting with day-to-day IT tasks and providing support to the team where necessary.
- Assist with incident and request tasks locally in the office and remote users.
- Assist with maintaining and troubleshooting laptops, monitors and docking stations.
- Assist with laptop imaging for new and existing users.
- Working with different operating system (Windows, Linux and Mac OSx)
- Provision and Reclaim software from end-user hardware.
- Escalate issues as defined in documented escalation procedures.
- Uphold and promote Merkle’s core values and culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re a recent graduate (Bachelor or Master)
- Logical thinker
- Good attention to detail
- You’ve got intellectual curiosity and ambition
- You’re a great team player but are also able to work autonomously
- Good English is essential as most of our communication takes place in English
- You’re able and willing to occasionally travel to client sites or other Merkle offices throughout Europe
What we would like you to bring:
- This position requires the ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Possess the ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret helpdesk tickets and emails.
- Relate in a positive professional manner with end users and coworkers.
- Interact well with different personalities.
- Make decisions and judgments based on standard procedures.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize several projects and tasks at one time.
- Demonstrate the ability to determine when to escalate issues based on SLA or severity level.
- Demonstrate PC proficiency using common software programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of enterprise data center concepts such as workstations, networking, server administration, and the Internet.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills techniques and responsibilities.
- Must be reliable related to schedule and recurring tasks.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- English lessons
- Free health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Lynda.com and Skillsoft)