Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience delivering against targets in a fast-
paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Third-Party Marketplace business, looking for a smart Account Manager to join its Third-
Party Marketplace support team, based in Madrid.
Your role will be focused on contributing to business development working as an Account Manager to grow Seller’s businesses on Amazon by rolling-
out and driving adoption of new customer-facing features in our website. These features have been proven successful in other geographies, and their launch in Spain will require a close coordination among Sellers, supply chain stakeholders and different Amazonian teams across Europe.
Your responsibilities :
1. Work with Key Accounts to maximize their potential in Amazon, by driving adoption of new customer-facing functionalities, to enhance the delivery experience of products with special handling requirements.
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet / exceed quarterly targets
3. Be a business partner for sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success
4. Elaborate and deliver recommendations to help Key Accounts learn and master tools and systems, as well as coordination with their supply chain teams.
5. Liaise with key stakeholders such as technical teams across Europe and selected carriers, to develop, lead and implement projects to enhance the performance of the Seller Services team.
6. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
7. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video : https : / / www.youtube.com / watch?
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience