To support Nexthink Manage Services, we are looking for a Data Analyst who can provide remote Analytics activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to work with set of Service Delivery Managers to provide analysis for customer’s dataset and provide recommendations. The role is expected to work collaboratively with SDMs, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Being able to analyze, baseline and benchmark customer’s data-set to drive insights for ongoing operations
- Lead data projects end-to-end, including business requirements gathering, data requirements definition, technical specifications and follow-up;
- Run complex analyses to deliver business insights to the different teams – automate reporting for scalability reasons whenever it is relevant;
- Being able to find and highlight false positives or one off events
- Ensuring that results and milestones are documented consistently and regularly shared with internal and external stakeholders
- Being able to speak with experience IT stakeholders and explain data analysis, insights and assumptions
- Analyze customer needs, goals, strategic plans and constraints
- Being able to prioritize and work on different projects at the same time
- Being able to suggest remediations and automation opportunities
- Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- This position requires 10% travel to headquarter for training purposes.
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics & automation
- Ability to perform data analysis and drive to actionable insights and automation
- Deep experience in either workplace management, network management, productivity and collaboration management
- Experience over transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Excellent communication, customer facing and teamwork skills
- Exceptional analytical skills; outstanding communication and social awareness
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux clients and its applications
- Outstanding Excel skills. Great command of business intelligence software and data visualization tools such of R , Mathlab and Python as well as strong data visualization skills and experience with relevant data visualization tools would be a significant asset;
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, windows PowerShell. Practical experiences in data integration
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills; knowledge of other languages would be an asset
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.