SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Spanish (native) and Englishspeaker with a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial Real Estatefinancing or similar activities (Leveraged Finance or M&A) ideally withskills in credit underwriting.
Past experience dealing with Internationalsponsors / Private equities will be key especially for candidates not familiarwith credit underwriting analysis.
2. Strong analytical andcommercial skills :
3. Other competencies required :
4. An understanding of corporate finance matterswould be appreciated
RealEstate Finance Origination and Execution
1. Analysis and understanding of clients’financing needs / strategy.
2. Analysis and identificationof market trends, drivers and actors in the respective real estate (sub)markets.
3. Development of risk adequatefinancing structures, based on financial modeling, cash flow analysis and comparables.
4. Contribution to the coverageof target clients (real estate private equity, investment managers and realestate corporates) including preparation of marketing pitches for clients.
5. Independent performance of research,market and company analyses
6. Responsibility for executionand coordination of credit process :
7. Support and participation toTerm Sheet negotiation.
8. Coordination of all involvedBNPP departments (Syndication, Credit Analysis, Credit Risk, RelationshipManagers, BNP Paribas Real Estate and back offices, etc.).
9. Responsibility forcoordination of individual work streams throughout the entire deal process includingcoordination and supervision of junior staff.
10. Responsible for dealperformance monitoring (annual review / covenants / follow-up / compliance )and coordination of portfolio & internal reporting work, includingpreparation of periodical information.
11. Training of junior staffmembers.
Direct contribution to BNPParibas operational permanent control framework, in particular complianceprocedures and relevant procedures for REF with regard to credit process andfinancial control.