• We are seeking a passionate C# developer to join our Software development team in Madrid.
Description of the position:
- Software Developer with main focus on C# related technologies, being part of a team of C# Developers based in Madrid who will be responsible to maintain, evolve and develop applications for our customers. Our cross functional team develops our digital solutions, sets new standards in the Industry 4.0 intralogistics market and uses the power of our well-known company brand, the quality of our products and our loyal customer base for establishing sustainable digital solutions on the market.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Become an initiator of a new company in a large industrial family, with huge growth expectations.
- As a part of the Software Development team, you will work on our versatile Logistics interface and assist in exciting projects.
- You will be responsible for developing, extending and modifying key components of our micro-services based architecture.
- You will work on design applications and solutions for customers from different branches.
- Minimum 5 years software development experience (C#).
- Excellent communication skills in English (at least B2 level).
- Deep Knowledge of object-oriented software developing.
- Good knowledge of software design patterns.
- Interest in software design and development.
- Experience in .Net Framework, Visual Studio and GIT.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
Additional skills non mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Experience in .Net Core highly valuable.
- Mobile development knowledge with Android (e.g. Xamarin) highly valuable.
- Experience in any of these knowledge areas would be valuable:
- Asynchronous programming.
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- SQL Server (Connectors).
- Interfaces of any kind (REST, SOAP, TCP sockets, MQTT, OPC DA/UA…)
- Practical knowledge in C# version greater than 8.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
- Team oriented, Collaborative with own opinions.
- Proactive and independent working (from gathering requirements to implementing the solution).
- Great willingness to learn, creativity, reliability as well as commitment.
- Open minded.
- Strong communication skills.
- Service oriented.
- Client focused.
- Capable of working under pressure
The company: our customer is a German multinational named JUNGHEINRICH that operates all over the world for more than 60 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global internal organization.
Only for training purposes at Munich area (Germany) when needed.
- Technical training (advanced technical college, university of applied sciences or technical university) or relevant related experience
- Proven track record of C# development.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). At least B2 level.
Reporting to the Team Leader Software Development (located in Madrid)
Permanent Full Time.
Depending on experience.
To join the company at the beginning of January.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Powered by JazzHR