All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Our cloud solutions are transforming the world of business, empowering governments, and helping society evolve with the pace of change.
Join us to lead a team of top-class architects and engineers, to help our customers achieve more than ever before.
What You’ll Do
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. In this role, you will lead a team which connects the dynamic enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
We are looking for a high energy, innovative and motivated individual to lead and manage a passionate and experienced team of Solution Engineers and Cloud Architects based in our Cloud Sales Centre in Malaga, Spain .
This Technology Cloud Engineering team works closely with the Oracle Digital sales team to win and develop customers across France, Italy, Spain and Portugal, enabling customers to unlock the potential of our Cloud and On-Premise Technology solutions.
Your team design industry leading solutions to solve our customers most complex problems and address their biggest opportunities. The team is responsible for the architecture of conceptual and logical designs for Oracle Solutions that are deployed on-premise, hybrid or in the public cloud. We build an understanding of a customer’s overall portfolio, IT and business priorities and establish a solution that addresses customer needs – and then we prove this to the customer through demos, workshops, PoCs etc.
Your team will also support our cloud customers to ensure solutions are successfully adopted, driving customer business outcomes and generating value from building long term customer engagement. Our goal is to support our customers getting to their ‘Mission Accomplished’.
Oracle Digital is an exciting and high energy Sales Environment where we embrace different opinions, attitudes and styles. We are a truly Global Company with unlimited scope to experience different cultures, locations and roles. We empower our employees to constantly innovate and share.
Got an Idea? You get to Plan-it, Own-it and Deliver-it in Oracle Digital !
We offer you a truly global working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging. This exciting new opportunity is based in Oracle's Cloud Sales Centre in Malaga and we support relocation if needed.
Whether you’re onsite with your team or customers, or sharing your expertise via Zoom, you’ll inspire your team to always go the extra mile to ensure continued customer success and loyalty.
As a Technology Cloud Engineering Director you will:
· Lead, grow and develop an existing organization of 30+ highly motivated, high performing and customer centric solution engineers (SEs), cloud architects and managers
· Inspire the team to drive outstanding success for our customers, partners and Oracle sales teams
· Continually evolve and transform the Technology Cloud Engineering model towards Cloud Services selling, defining and implementing best practice in customer engagement tools and techniques
· Work closely with sales leadership to develop and execute plans across different segments of the market
· Ensure that your team is fully staffed and enabled, with ongoing talent management and development programs in place
· Build the structures and culture to ensure your team effectively leverages the expertise available in our diverse internal ecosystem, to bring specialist and domain expertise needed to win and develop the most complex and demanding customer projects and workloads
· Provide leadership for the team to ensure that KPI’s are aligned to business needs, clearly defined and met
· Build and maintain strong links to Sales and Product Leadership to ensure clear communication and close alignment to market requirements
What You’ll Bring
You have that rare combination—a sharp technical brain and a head for business. You’ll use this to help customers achieve real-world success with our products. We also look for:
· 10-15 years in the Information Technology Industry
· Leadership experience in a sales consulting, technical architecture or technical sales environment
· A passion for people development is essential, with a successful track record of hiring and developing technical experts in a multi-cultural environment
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
· A strong understanding of the Cloud marketplace and the specifics of selling and driving adoption of cloud services
· A strong understanding of technology related to either data management or integration management or both. Experience in Oracle database or middleware technologies would be an added advantage
· Strong ability to bridge between the business and technical aspects, articulating business value and benefits of different technology solutions in terms of TCO & ROI – Credibility at all levels – externally and internally, including lines of business and CXOs
· Experience in working with customers/customer evaluation processes in at least one of the relevant markets (France/ Italy / Iberia)
· Fluency in English is a prerequisite; knowledge of French/Spanish/Italian would be an added advantage.
What We Offer:
· A career within Oracle, not just a job; an opportunity to grow with and represent a Global, well respected brand that is one of the fastest growing cloud services providers in the world.
· Excellent Training and Management Development provided.
· Industry leading OTE and benefits package.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
To apply please e-mail your CV to Alexandra Matei I Oracle Talent Advisory Organisation I firstname.lastname@example.org I +40 735 610 266.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage internet pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire