We are in the process of revamping our Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and this is an opportunity to join a global company and add value to a high impact IT project. You will use your Jasper skills to create and maintain template records which will be based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Create the appropriate DB views / SQL statements that may be required by the applications or reporting tools;
- Identify any problem or data inconsistency and escalate to the appropriate resource;
- Resolve end-user reporting problems through collaboration with development team as required;
- Provide technical support to other team members when required;
- Translate business and IT specifications into detailed design, source code, unit tests and system tests;
- Ensure the quality of the development by implementing best practices and good design;
- Document the code and features appropriately to facilitate maintenance and knowledge transfer;
- Optimize the queries to ensure maximum performance.
- High Level Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject;
- Experience in working with a LIMS system (Labvantage is a real plus) desirable;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Reports Developer;
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries and database scripting (MS SQL), Jasper Reports Development and designing database models;
- Experience with Talent ETL beneficial and a good understanding and relevant experience of Java, Azure DevOps, GIT;
- Able to work in Azure Cloud environments;
- Strong understanding of the Application Lifecycle Management;
- Fluent in English.
The position will be based at our office in Madrid.