As a Finance Manager for Global Accounting, you will support the Finance Direction based in Spain in planning, organizing, and controlling all financial aspects of the Company in EMEA. We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve financial processes and operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do. You are a very hands-on and detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture. In this role, you will play a significant role in the growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure month end and year end closings are reliable and performed within required deadlines (in US GAAP and Local GAAP accounting standards).
- Analyze P&L and balance sheet accounts. Review accounts reconciliations.
- Supervise usual tax fillings (VAT, Social Security, others).
- Participate in meetings with Global Accounting team to prepare closings and provide support to the business.
- Supervise the adoption of new local accounting and tax rules as well as of new US GAAP accounting standards.
- Serve as point person of contact for country specific audits with external auditors. Coordinate tax audits.
- Ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany operations.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Analyze financial trends and make recommendations for enhancement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Finance and Accounting.
- 3-5+ years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a finance role in enterprise software companies with both product and service revenue; SaaS/subscription highly desirable.
- Proven knowledge of accounting and finance business processes including record to report, order to cash, procure to pay, cash management and fixed assets.
- Excellent command of Excel and accounting software (experience with NetSuite will be a plus).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Used to working across global time zones and locations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Availability to travel.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.