Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform, and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event organizers to create amazing experiences, with successful examples such as the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 1 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience”, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party” in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 550 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid and Barcelona, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, Fidelity and Atresmedia among others.
What do we do?
Fever’s marketplace is composed of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own “Fever Originals” experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users!
- You have a high level of proficiency in French and English. Spanish or Portuguese as a third language is a plus.
- You have experience as a community manager or similar role.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media! You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You're a Canva master and a pro-editor of short-engaging videos. Experience with design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus.
- You have ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead Social Media actions and content creation for English and Spanish speaking markets, and many more!
- Provide high quality and engaging text and visual content for our social media accounts. Engaging, native and shareable content across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, LinkedIn)
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to engage our users.
- Evaluate and develop the social media strategy to cater to our users. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media.
- Follow and create communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Powered by JazzHR