Adevinta Real Estate seeks a smart, curious, technically savvy candidate to join our knife edge data science team. We hire the best and brightest and give them the opportunity to work creating perfect matches on the world's most trusted marketplaces.
If you are a driven individual with good communication skills, background in data science projects with focus on predictive modeling, machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, speech processing, and artificial intelligence, you are our candidate.
Be a part of the fast-growing community of Data scientists.
Understand user needs and business opportunities, and identify on which of these cases, Machine Learning can pose the greatest impact.
Develop machine learning models from scratch or fine-tune existing ones.
Train and test the machine learning models.
Team work using Agile methodology and being part of the process end-to-end, collaborating with Product, UX, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, ML Engineers and Backend Engineers.
Detect which data may be useful in upcoming projects and verify whether this data already exists or needs to be tracked.
Deliver incremental work, following lean product development principles.
Share your knowledge with your colleagues to boost Machine Learning in Adevinta Spain and keep an active participation in our ML community.
Spot any potential improvement areas and future projects.
Identify challenges and grow the business.
Who you are:
Practical Data Science experience
Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or an equivalent quantitative field (Ph.D or Masters)
Excellent command Statistical analysis, modeling, clustering and data mining techniques to identify trends and insights
Machine learning /AI. Deep Learning and/or computer Vision, and libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch) will be a plus.
Expertise with Python and some libraries like Sci-kit, pandas or numpy.
Ability to write clean, production ready code.
Experience with GIT
Experience with SQL queries
Experience with Docker.
It’s a plus R, Java or C/C++, and also experience with big data such as Hadoop, spark, Pyspark.
And obviously Proactive, Team player , Good 1-2-1- Communicator and Critical thinking.
Proficiency in English is a must.
Capable to explain Machine Learning projects to business/non-technical people.
Self motivation, proactivity, high degree of autonomy.
- Permanent contract, Full-time position.
- To be part of a company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices. The company has set up an agile way of work, not only in tech departments but in the entire company.
- Working with the best professionals in a leading company.
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter.
- Medical insurance included.
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
- Macbook pro or dell equivalent laptop + iPhone 8 or Samsung S9
- Our brand new headquarters in Barcelona - 22@