Genera Games is currently searching for a Senior 3D Artist to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla, within one of our studios focused on the development of casual mobile games.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensuring the quality and technical optimization requirements
- Participating in designing and defining the artistic guidelines of the project.
- Deciding the technical approach and execution that will bring better results for the outcome of the assets.
- Modeling, texturing objects and characters in the style required for the project.
- Designing environments and maps.
The perfect candidate:
- Is a very creative person with a passion for games art hand crafted art.
- Has a relevant degree and proven experience as a game artist.
- Has a proven track record of creating appealing characters and environments.
- Good concept art skills with a good eye for composition color, lighting, and perspective.
- Has a decent knowledge of game engine asset production, including modeling, texturing, shaders, rigs and particle systems (animation would be a very valuable plus!)
- Knows a lot about game engine asset’s technical requirements, including performance /memory budgets, workflows and asset pipelines.
- Is able to produce appealing art in different styles, depending on the requirements of the project.
- Has good communication and organizational skills, preferably experience from working in an agile project environment.
- Wide experience working with: 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Spine(is a plus), Adobe suite.
- Experience using Unity3D engine (preferably mobile projects).
- Spanish speaker is not a requirement but would be a plus.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- That can provide a portfolio full of appealing props, characters and/or environments.
- Knowledge of modeling, texturing, shaders,(rigging, animation and particle systems is a plus)
- With previous experience working on games.
- Senior experience working with, at least one modeling animation and rendering software.
- With experience using Unity3D
- Available to relocate to Seville (Once the Covid-19 crisis situation allows it).
- The opportunity to join a talented and dynamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.