Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Fever is looking for an Associate passionate about technology and the use of data and analytics. This is a rare opportunity to work with the New Ventures team to find and help to build next-generation experiences covering each of our international markets.
This new team member will act as a multifaceted partner across various high-priority strategic initiatives and will be tasked with spearheading mission-critical projects that expand Fever Original’s content portfolio.
This role requires maturity, flexibility, intellectual curiosity, outstanding analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ideas and quickly turning them into action.
Source & Analyse New Investment Opportunities
- Identifies and sources, new potential investment opportunities
- Analyzes the financial viability of new projects, and initiatives
- Assesses the risks inherent in new initiatives
- Prepares activity and pipeline notes for periodic reporting to the Management
- Communicates with founders, management teams, and other stakeholders
- Perform external market research and development expertise in the international entertainment industry
- Provides input to define the optimum deal structure, including financial terms, ownership structure, and other considerations
Support Existing Portfolio Performance & Growth
- Leads predictive modeling work and predictive analytics on behalf of the Fever Originals department; utilizing industry best practices to derive likely business outcomes results
- Analyzes and optimizes key levers of profitability of existing portfolio assets, including the development of detailed and actionable recommendations (e.g., pricing strategy, demand availability, etc.) to be implemented in the short and medium-term
- Creates, executes, and maintains forecasting models to project month-end, quarter-end, and year-end results; speaks to the underlying assumptions and inter-workings of the model used to create the forecast
- Leads the development of post-implementation reviews for projects to determine if the outcomes of the project are consistent with the assumptions used in the pre-decision analysis. Uses this information to improve the quality of future analyses, and to evaluate the need for corrective action
Required Skills & Experience
- Engineering degree, with high achievement results
- English fluent, Spanish is a plus
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Health insurance
- Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Powered by JazzHR