Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Product & Tech Solutions Team
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Who we are:
TAPTAP, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Madrid, is a technology firm at the epicenter of innovation in adtech and martech. TAPTAP provides location intelligence marketing and advertising solutions in 10 markets within Europe, Africa, N. America, and S. America. Global media agencies and large to mid-market brands leverage TAPTAP’s Sonata technology in over 80 markets for market intelligence and digital advertising solutions.
We are unique because TAPTAP brings together analytics, creativity, innovation, ambitious challenges, and teamwork. Our goal is to link physical and digital marketing. All of it, globally. Since our founding, we take a mobile-centric approach in the development of sophisticated data-driven marketing & advertising solutions that has led us to develop the Sonata platform.
Short Job Description:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Product & Tech Solutions Team to provide product support, implementing new technologies and innovative solutions, troubleshooting and advanced problem management, and be a part of Product Analysis, Design, and Management. The successful candidate will provide assistance and training to clients and other business units in a relationship with our main product (SONATA). The position requires strong technical skills and as well as great collaboration and interpersonal skills in a cross-function environment.
Job description & responsibilities:
- Defining functionalities closely with business partners.
- Supporting the implementation/engineering teams in the design phase to ensure that the implementation fulfills business and product requirements and solutions are consistent.
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance requirements are fulfilled in all the solutions implemented.
- Strive for simplicity and usability in designs and solutions.
- Define and analyze requirements, and specify the functionality using the application format, and following the guidelines of the members involved in the project.
- Analyze and provide the best functional solution.
- Use communication skills (prototypes, interviews, etc.) to refine customer requirements.
- Develop functional and validation test cases to ensure quality and module integration.
- Explain and clarify to the development team the functionality to be implemented and any functional issues that they had.
- Review and validate the developments according to the specifications.
- Regularly review the consistency between the requirements and other development contents (user manual, functional documentation, version control, etc.).
- Manage changes and contents related to software development.
- Understand and know the market position of the client.
- Detect and suggest improvements to the clients through knowledge of their business.
- Advise in the decision-making processes related to the software functionality.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience in software development and maintenance.
- Very good understanding of Cloud solutions & market trends with a focus on PaaS.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Strong consultative skillset with a customer-service mindset.
- Motivated to understand the business needs and business use cases behind the application requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up process.
- Ability to quickly understand the product and technical concepts within a new business domain.
- Ability to explain complex ideas in a simpler manner, to both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction.
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude and willingness to tackle challenging problems until successful completion.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Software development, ideally web-based solutions.
- Experience working with industry-leading PaaS or SaaS solutions.
- Experience in software customer service and support.
- Great working environment.
- The competitive compensation package, according to the candidate profile & experience.
- Permanent position, strong possibilities of internal promotion in an international profiled firm.
- Role-based out of Madrid, Spain HQ.
We are ambitious, demanding, and optimistic go-getters. We are entrepreneurs, working hard together as a team to drive and achieve our ambitious growth plans. In short, we smell opportunities where others see vulnerability.
Powered by JazzHR