We are looking for an experienced and talented ServiceNow developer for helping us to create new Connectors for the Store and to improve the ones we already have. These Connectors are strategic to us since they make leverage Nexthink for our customers, by providing our data to enrich their experience within ServiceNow platform.
If you like to work with ServiceNow, face new challenges, work in a team within an agile environment, and you care about code, you must talk with us!
- Design, develop Implement and validate solutions for new features in ServiceNow Connectors
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering and refining features iteratively;
- Maintain the highest code quality standards and help the team to improve its best practices;
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset;
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards;
- Participate on L4 support and bug fixes
- Git fluent (must), Jenkins is a plus.
- Testing strategies (Unit testing, E2E, Regression testing, etc)
- AngularJS is a plus
- Service Now:
- All its artifacts (Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, UI Actions…)
- ACLs and Roles
- Import Sets and Update Sets
- Experience with Scoped Applications is a plus
- Certification is a plus
We are a fast-pace growing company and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change, and you like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges and having fun while working, then this is a great opportunity for you!!!
- Location: Plaza Colon (Madrid). Our office is conveniently located, and it is very pretty and cool! Don’t believe us? Let us know in advance and come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract
- Ticket Restaurant, Private health Insurance & Gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Flexible Hours, so when you do your 40 hours a week, you can leave earlier on Fridays.
- 50% off on English & Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning and networking opportunity.